Creating possibilities for change in young lives.
- We believe in possibilities
- We build healthy communities
- We believe people can change and grow
- We strive to be accessible, collaborative and engaging
- We respect and invest in people
- We support excellence
The Maltby Centre makes positive change possible in the lives of children, youth and families, in our community and across Ontario.
We advance thinking and action in Mental Health and Autism through collaborative leadership and by offering services that give each child, youth and family the opportunity to thrive and reach their full potential.
Our clinical philosophy:
The Maltby Centre believes that children and youth thrive when we:
- Help children, youth and families appreciate their strengths and build their skills
- Encourage active engagement from our clients and their families in the planning of individualized services
- Respect each person’s race, gender, spirituality, culture and sexual orientation
- Provide the right services at the right time
- Share and apply inter-professional, evidence-informed practices in Autism and Mental Health
- Build communities that support the healthy growth of each child, youth and family
What’s new at the Maltby Centre?
Learn more about our leadership in the community.