Maltby Centre Mental Health Services
Who is Eligible?
All children and youth, from birth to 18 years of age and living inKFL&A, are eligible for the Maltby Centre mental health services. If you are a student attending high school, you are eligible up to the age of 21.
Who Can Call the Maltby Centre?
• Any child or youth who thinks they might want to connect with services
• A parent or caregiver worried about a child’s mental health
• A physician or professional who wants to help someone access our services
How Do I Get Started?
Call 613.546.8535 or 1.844.855.8340 or fill out an online request for services form.
We try to answer every call. If we do not, leave a message, including the best way to reach you, and we will call back as soon as possible.
Other ways to get in touch:
• Use our online request for services form
• Visit one of our walk-in clinics
• Ask your school staff who can help connect you to our school mental health counsellors or quick response services
• Talk to your family doctor who will then help get the referral process underway
Meet one of The Maltby Centre Team members who makes a difference
“Knowing that I can be a small part in making healthy changes in children’s and families lives is why I do what I do.”