Maltby Centre Provides the Support You Need
As the leading provider of Behavioural Services in the KFL&A region, Maltby Centre is committed to making the transition to the new Ontario Autism Program as easy as possible for your family. And we will do so without compromising our service or dedication to your family.
Your child or youth with Autism has unique strengths and challenges. Our qualified, experienced clinical staff provide a family-centred, evidence-based approach. We are driven to offer support to encourage strengths and support growth in the most effective way.
Why Choose Maltby?
- We have a well-built system of staff and facilities, having been the lead regional provider of Behavioural Services for over 20 years
- Our professional clinical staff include; BCBA-qualified clinical supervisors, consultants, therapists and family support coordinators
- We offer prompt reliable service
- We have a proven track record for providing exceptional care
- We have trusting and long standing relationships with community partners and families
- We have extensive experience and strong reputation in providing Applied Behavioural Analysis therapy
- We are a trusted Child and Youth Mental Health organization, meaning we take a holistic approach in developing Autism service plans