- This event has passed.
Children’s & Youth Mental Health Week at Cataraqui Mall, May 1 & 2
May 2 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Join us on May 1 & 2 at Cataraqui Mall to learn about services and programs related to mental health in the Kingston area for children, youth, teenagers, young adults and their families.
Annually, Mental Health Week is acknowledged during the first week of May. Local child and youth mental health agencies across Ontario celebrate Children’s Mental Health week at this time and are doing their part to raise awareness about children’s & youth mental health and to let everyone know about the services they offer. Stop by, say hello, get informed, and have some fun.
Information booths and helpful staff will be there from:
- Maltby Centre
- WYHO/One Roof Youth Services
- Youth Diversion / Kairos
- Maltby Centre Youth Advisory Committee
- The New Mentality
- Maltby Centre Family Advisory Committee
- LGBTQ2S+ services
- And more to be announced!
Learn about taking care of you and your family’s mental health and have some fun too with activities, give-aways and some treats!
- Stress balls
- Button marker
- Calming jars Spin the wheel
- Chocolate balls
- Gif cards
- Coloring sheets for all ages
- Hand outs, green ribbons, and resources
- May 2
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Children’s & Youth Mental Health Week at Cataraqui Mall, May 1 & 2
- Event Category:
- Social Skills
- Event Tags:
- #adhd, #Autism, Free, Mental Health Resources, Social Skills, Teens
- Cataraqui Mall
945 Gardiners Rd
Kingston, ON Canada + Google Map
- View Venue Website