- This event has passed.
Stepping Stones – take the guesswork out of parenting
May 31 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
New course starts May 31st, 2023
Maltby Centre will be offering a Triple P – Group Stepping Stones course to parents and caregivers of children under 12 living in KFL&A.
Who is this for?
- This course is geared towards parents and caregivers of children with Autism and children living with a developmental delay.
- Group Stepping Stones is great if you are having significant challenges with your child’s behaviour or if you would simply like to learn skills to help promote your child’s development and potential.
- In this course, you will meet with accredited Triple P professionals from the Maltby Centre as well as a small group of other parents and caregivers.
Stepping Stones can help parents and caregivers:
- Manage problem behaviour
- Encourage desired behaviours
- Cope with stress
- Develop a close relationship with their child
- Teach their child new skills
This course is free of charge and will run for 9 weeks as follows:
- In person on Wednesdays from May 31st until June 28th, 2023 from 1:00PM – 3:00PM
- Will include weekly phone call check-ins on Wednesdays from July 5th until July 26th, 2023
For more information and to register, please email: email@example.com