C.O.P.E. The Community Parent Education Program is an educational group for parents of children ages 6 – 12 with challenging behaviours.
It is designed to:
– Improve on existing parenting skills
– Build problem solving skills
– Improve relationships and family functioning
– Develop supportive personal networks
– Increase knowledge of local resources
Parents and caregivers of children 6 – 12 in KFL&A.
Tuesday Evenings 5:30p.m. – 7:00p.m. for seven (7) sessions in total
January 19, January 26, February 2, February 9, February 16, February 23 & March 2
This is a virtual workshop that will be hosted on Zoom. Links to join on your phone, tablet, or computer will be sent out once registered.
During this group parents will engage with facilitators along with other parent participants and
are encouraged to have their camera on during group sessions.
This is a free workshop.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org