For the last 20+ years, we have been proud to be the leading provider of evidence-based Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) in the KFLA area.
Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention
This individualized, Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) intensive therapy is delivered in our centre, at home or in a school environment...
Community Behavioural Services
Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) services are offered to children and youth of all ages in a variety of environments...
Behavioural Skills Groups
A variety of skill building groups for children and youth are offered throughout the year at our centre.
Connections for Students
When a child is transitioning out of our Early Intensive Intervention Program, our Connections for Students Program is engaged to support a smooth transition back to full time school...
Helping Families Like Yours is Our Priority
With the transition to the new Ontario Autism Program, we are in the process of determining which services we will be offering in addition to Behavioral Services. If you are a parent or caregiver, please complete our survey so that we can understand which services would be the most beneficial to you.
Maltby Centre Provides the Support You Need
As the leading provider of Behavioural Services in the KFL&A region, Maltby Centre is committed to making this transition as easy as possible for your family. And we will do so without compromising our service or dedication to your family.
Your child or youth with Autism has unique strengths and challenges. Our qualified, experienced clinical staff provide a family-centred, evidence-based approach. We are driven to offer support to encourage strengths and support growth in the most effective way.
Why Choose Maltby Centre?
- We have a well-built system of staff and facilities, having been the lead regional provider of Behavioural Services for over 20 years
- Our professional clinical staff include; BCBA-qualified clinical supervisors, consultants, therapists and family support coordinators
- We offer prompt reliable service
- We have a proven track record for providing exceptional care
- We have trusting and long standing relationships with community partners and families
- We have extensive experience and strong reputation in providing Applied Behavioural Analysis therapy
- In addition to Autism services, we are a trusted Child and Youth Mental Health organization.