For the last 20+ years, we have been proud to be the leading provider of evidence-based Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) in the KFLA area.
Services for Early Learners (under 6 years)
We offer a range of one-on-one and group services for Early Years, both in our centre and in the classroom setting.
Services for Children and Youth (5 - 18 years)
Our Children and Youth services are individualized and customized towards your needs and are offered one-on-one, in groups, and in a variety of different settings.
Services for Caregivers
We offer workshops and coaching to caregivers that focus on relevant topics like Introduction to ABA, sleeping, toileting, as well as guidance on accessing community services.
Maltby Centre Provides the Support You Need
As the leading provider of Behavioural Services in the KFL&A region, Maltby Centre is committed to making this transition as easy as possible for your family. And we will do so without compromising our service or dedication to your family.
Your child or youth with Autism has unique strengths and challenges. Our qualified, experienced clinical staff provide a family-centred, evidence-based approach. We are driven to offer support to encourage strengths and support growth in the most effective way.
Why Choose Maltby Centre?
- We have a well-built system of staff and facilities, having been the lead regional provider of Behavioural Services for over 20 years
- Our professional clinical staff include; BCBA-qualified clinical supervisors, consultants, therapists and family support coordinators
- We offer prompt reliable service
- We have a proven track record for providing exceptional care
- We have trusting and long standing relationships with community partners and families
- We have extensive experience and strong reputation in providing Applied Behavioural Analysis therapy
- In addition to Autism services, we are a trusted Child and Youth Mental Health organization.