Autism Services at Maltby Centre
August 23 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
For the past 20+ years Maltby Centre has been the leading provider of evidence-based Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) in the KFLA area. We offer a variety of individualized services for children and youth with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Under the Ontario Autism Program (OAP) we offer publicly funded Foundational Services to help support building family capacity.
As a result of participating in this workshop, you will:
• Review Foundational Services and how you can get started
• Understand how to connect with Maltby Centre for Autism Services
• Discover the breadth of Autism Services offered at Maltby Centre
Requirements: To access this workshop, or a follow-up session, you will need a valid Ontario Autism Program Reference number. If you do not have an OAP Reference number please contact the Maltby Centre at 613-546-8535 and ask to speak to a Family Support Coordinator. This is a free workshop.
Please note registration closes August 16, 2023
- August 23
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Autism Workshops, Learning @ Home, Social Skills
- Event Tags:
- #Autism, ABA, behavioural therapy, Free, OAP, Online, Social Skills
- Maltby Centre
- View Organizer Website
Registration: Autism Services at Maltby
In order to register, please click on going and fill in the required information.
This workshop is designed for parents.